Mission Valley Elementary is the home of the Wildcats. Mission Valley serves over 750 students in grades TK-6. In spite of our large student population, we make certain that each of our students is provided with individual attention, develops socially and academically, and never feels lost in the shuffle.
Our staff, parents, and students all work together to support learning and growth at all grade levels. Having grades TK-6 in our school presents multiple opportunities for our younger students to have positive role models and for our older students to shine as mentors.
Mission Valley Elementary Schools is a place where:
- It’s safe and enjoyable for all kids to learn
- High expectations are set for student learning and behavior
- Strong instructional strategies meet the needs of all students
- Instruction is standards based
- Varied technology opportunities are available for staff and students
- District adopted materials and programs are implemented
- Grade level teams plan and work together
- Parents and teachers work together to help students achieve
Grades Served: TK-6
Year opened: 2013
Principal: Karen Hoppert
School Hours TK-6:
8:10 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
8:10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.